Move In / Move Out Cleaning Services
Fresh Start Housekeeping Specializes in Move In—Move Out Cleaning
When you buy or rent a home, often it’s a good idea to have professionals come and clean and disinfect everything before you move all your belongings in.
Similarly, when you’re moving out, unless you’re going to do it yourself, it’s a good idea to hire professionals to clean and disinfect everything once all your belongings are removed. If you’re leaving a rental, it may be required in your lease that you leave the premises in clean condition. If you’re leaving a house that you own, it’s a good policy to leave the home clean for the new buyer.
As we mention on our Deep Cleaning page, if we do your Move In / Move Out Cleaning, our staff will arrive at your house with a checklist of tasks to complete. Our staff are uniformed, they come as a team, and they come in a company vehicle.
Our staff also bring with them everything they need to do their job. They are highly trained and closely supervised.
Our Move in / Move Out Cleaning Service Will Have The Home Looking Brand New
To give you a general idea, Move In-Move Out Cleaning includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Vacuuming everywhere: floors, corners, stairs, and upholstered furniture. Homes that have been recently vacated will have tons of dust everywhere that was hiding under or behind the furniture which has recently been removed.
- Cleaning out all closets and built-in units.
- Washing all the floors.
- Cleaning dust off all the blinds.
- Cleaning and disinfecting everything in the bathroom including the medicine cabinet.
- Cleaning the insides and outsides of all of your kitchen cabinets.
Our teams will leave your property in pristine condition. To make an appointment for a Move-In / Move-Out Cleaning, just give us a call.
If you’re ready for a Move-In / Move-Out Cleaning at your home in Pitt Meadows, Maple Ridge, Surrey, Langley, White Rock or Coquitlam, we’re ready for you.